Pages

5.06.2014

Logan: 3 months

Logan is three months old!
DSC_0455


Over this last month you have changed so much! You are now smiling consistently when we talk to you...and laughing too! I can tell your going to be a talker just like your brother, you're cooing and experimenting with your voice all the time and I absolutely love it. You've discovered your hands and like to hold them out in front of your face. Your still holding them together at midline while relaxed, which is adorable and I hope this continues for awhile. When you clasp them together, you remind me of a little old man! You still aren't a fan of bath time, but your getting better. I think your on the verge of rolling over any day now.


I love you so much my little wiggle worm and can't imagine our lives without you!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like: