Pages

6.07.2014

Logan: 4 months

Logan is four months old!
4 months 4 (1 of 1)



I feel like this last month has brought a lot of changes! You are rolling over from your back to your tummy like a champ, smiling, laughing, cooing, and reaching for things in your immediate visual field. You track me coming and going from a room and you're always up for a conversation. You grab onto my hands when I touch you, almost as if your giving me a hug. I love it--please don't stop! You love to eat and you've been sleeping through the night pretty well too. You love watching your big brother and will smile at him when he stops to greet you.


Logan's stats from the doctor this month:
height: 25 inches, 52 %tile
weight: 14 pounds, 3 ounces, 33 %tile
head circumference: 43 centimeters, 73 %tile

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like: