Pages

4.23.2014

Easter 2014

Our Easter holiday this year was a quiet one. I gave Evan his very first Easter basket and then we headed off to church. Later on that afternoon we enjoyed an Easter feast with a friend of mine's family here in town.


Evan wasn't sure what to think of his basket, but I think he was surprised! DSC_0409 The first thing he noticed was the trucks! This boy LOVES his trucks and can't get enough of them! DSC_0411
A big grin for the camera!
DSC_0421

Gotta love his expression here. He just KNEW there was candy in those eggs.
It's like he's saying "you can't fool me!" DSC_0423 Enjoying a chocolate peanut butter cup while checking out his new book. DSC_0435 My little misters together! Evan just adores his baby brother. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching them bond as siblings since Logan was born.
DSC_0440

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like: