Pages

7.25.2014

Movin' Up to a Booster Seat!

Evan got a new booster seat today! Logan is more than ready to start rice cereal and fruits/veggies so today we went out and got Evan a new seat for the table so Logan could have the highchair. He was so excited about his new chair and eating lunch today! He is so goofy!




DSC_0113


Lunch in his new booster seat...with his new place mat too!
DSC_0112


Logan has been drinking bottles every two hours and it seems like he can never get enough. So mama decided it was time to try out some rice cereal! Today while I was preparing Evan's lunch, Logan was fussing on the floor and I swear to you it's like he was telling me he wanted to sit in the highchair because as soon as I sat him in it, he gave me this grin and was ready to eat! DSC_0103

He grabbed onto the spoon and wouldn't let go! This boy likes to eat!
DSC_0107

Rice cereal was a success! We'll be having more for dinner and maybe tomorrow we'll try some sweet potatoes or green beans. Where did my baby go?! DSC_0111

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like: