Pages

3.12.2014

A New Little Mister!

Once again I'm finding our family blog in desperate need of an update! We have been very busy since Christmas preparing for the arrival of our second child. On February 2nd Logan Avery arrived at 2:34 in the afternoon! He weighed 8 pounds, 11 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Ready to go home

It was a LONG nine months for me {I'm not a happy pregnant person}, but I am SO happy he's here and he's healthy! Evan was excited to become a big brother and on the day we took Logan home from the hospital I think Evan was the most excited!

Sweet Brothers 2 (1 of 1)

Here we are at home, settling into our new life as a family of four...my misters and me! I love my boys with all of my heart.

me and my boys (1 of 1)

And as we all know, life goes by so quickly. Logan is already five weeks old! Here is his one month picture. I can't believe how much he's changed since he was born! He loves to be swaddled, held, and eats like a champ! He weighs over 9 pounds now and can hold his head up while we hold him. He loves to be talked to and when we "chat" his eyes are focused on my face like he's really listening. It's the most amazing thing!

Logan One Month (1 of 1)

Logan Avery face  (1 of 1)

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love seeing all your new pictures and hearing about what's going on!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You Might Also Like: